New Billing Centre now live
Our new billing centre is now live and is called “Customer Services”. All billing and account management can now be found in the “Customer Services” section of our website.
The following changes have been made:
- We are now accepting cheques as payment again.
- Customers email invoices are now sent out with a .pdf attached.
- All emails sent to customers are now kept in your billing centre too.
- Customers can update/change their DNS from our new billing centre.
- Manual card payments are now working again and have been tested.
- Customers can add extra authorised contacts to deal with their accounts.
Everybody should now be using the “Customer Services” section of our website for all billing / ordering and to obtain your login details you will need to use the “Request password reminder” facility because all customer passwords have been reset.
Once you log in, please check that all domain information we hold is correct. Be sure to replace your payment card on file with us again to ensure no disruption to service.
Also, as part of this change, we have discovered a large number of invoices that have never been paid, so over the next few months, customers may find that these invoices have now become “Due” and are awaiting payment.
Customer Services :: https://my.wesh.uk/clientarea.php
All new orders can now also be placed using our new ordering cart allowing multiple purchase’s at once:
Ordering cart: https://my.wesh.uk/cart.php
(This news post has been updated from its original post due to changing the URL/Location of our billing centre.)
If you have any questions about our new billing then please do contact us.